Looking Forward to a great semester. Remember your Outlines are due Jan 16*
Here are the JSTOR and Fordham University Links:
Here is a Link to Owl Purdue's Online Writing Lab. Please use this website when working on citations and MLA formating.
- Three ring binder or Folder for handouts
o In your binder please have some loose left paper in case of in class writing assignments
- A lined notebook to take notes during class
- A composition notebook for Bellork journals (Separate book from your notes)
- You will use pens and they must either be black or blue ink
o You may use pencils on your own notes, but anything turned in to me must be in black or blue pen.
- Anything that is written in a color that is not a simple black or blue pen will be an automatic 0% on any assignment, quiz, or test
- At least one pack of red pens for in class peer grading
Reading List So Far
Traditional: The Histories by Polybius pg. 178-181 (stop after section 18)
Traditional: The Life of Julius Caesar by Plutarch pg. 184-187
Traditional: The Life of Julius Caesar by Plutarch pg. 187-190
Helpful Links, videos, or readings
Be strong and rejoice in the challenge. Yield not to misfortune, but advance all the more boldly against it. Act honorably and with integrity in all situations.