Here is the Link to the Hebrew Legacy lecture:
Here are the JSTOR and Fordham University Links:
Here is a Link to Owl Purdue's Online Writing Lab. Please use this website when working on citations and MLA formating.
- Three ring binder or Folder for handouts
o In your binder please have some loose left paper in case of in class writing assignments
- A lined notebook to take notes during class
- A composition notebook for Bellork journals (Separate book from your notes)
- You will use pens and they must either be black or blue ink
o You may use pencils on your own notes, but anything turned in to me must be in black or blue pen.
- Anything that is written in a color that is not a simple black or blue pen will be an automatic 0% on any assignment, quiz, or test
- At least one pack of red pens for in class peer grading
Reading List So Far
Mon: Nov 13
Traditional: Isocrates letter to Philip II pg. 157-162 Due Block day
Tue: Nov 14
Isocrates letter to Philip II pg. 157-162 Due Block day
Research for Research project
Fri: Nov 17
Helpful Links, videos, or readings
Be strong and rejoice in the challenge. Yield not to misfortune, but advance all the more boldly against it. Act honorably and with integrity in all situations.